In the world of fashion, beauty, and celebrities, there is always something new making headlines. Whether it’s a stunning new look on the red carpet or an in
From the latest fashion trends to beauty tips, celebrity gossip, and designer interviews – there is something for everyone in the fashion world. Whether you want to keep up with the newest styles or just find out what your favorite celebrities are wearing, Fab News has you covered. With our regularly updated content, you can stay in the know about all things fashion, beauty, and celebrity style. Read on to find out more about what we cover and why Fab News should be your go-to for all your fashion needs!
innovative piece of clothing from a popular designer, staying up-to-date on the latest trends can be difficult. To make it easier for you to stay informed and inspired by all things fashion and beauty, we have compiled this list of the top fashion news sources from around the world. Read on to find out the best places to get your fab news fix!
The Top Fashion Trends of 2021
Fashion is always changing and evolving and that means that the top fashion trends of 2021 are likely to be very different from the trends we saw in 2020. So, what can we expect to see in the world of fashion this year? Here are some of the top trends to keep an eye out for:
1. Oversized Clothing
One of the biggest trends we’ve already seen emerging in 2021 is oversized clothing. This trend is all about comfort and style, with many people opting for loose-fitting garments that are easy to wear and look great. If you’re looking to embrace this trend, then consider investing in some oversized shirts, dresses, and even trousers.
2. Bold Prints
Another popular trend for 2021 is bold prints. This can include anything from large floral designs to abstract geometric patterns. If you want to make a statement with your outfit choices this year, then go for something bold and eye-catching.
3. Earthy Tones
After a year spent indoors more than most of us would have liked, there’s a strong desire to get back to nature in 2021. This is reflected in the leading fashion trends, with many designers opting for earthy tones and natural materials. Think linen shirts, hemp dresses, and leather sandals. All perfect for summertime!
4. Vintage Silhouettes
With sustainability being a key concern for many people nowadays, it’s no surprise that vintage silhouettes are making a
The Best New Fashion Brands to Watch
There are always new fashion brands popping up, but it can be hard to keep track of them all. So, we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best new fashion brands to watch. From cool streetwear labels to luxury brands, there’s something for everyone on this list.
Off-White is one of the hottest streetwear brands right now. The brand was founded by Virgil Abloh, who is also the creative director of Louis Vuitton’s menswear line. Off-White’s designs are unique and stylish, and the brand has been worn by some of the biggest names in the fashion world, including Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid.
Gucci is another big name in fashion that’s been making waves lately. The brand has undergone a major transformation under the leadership of creative director Alessandro Michele, and it’s now one of the most sought-after luxury brands around. Gucci’s collections are whimsical and unique, with a focus on bold prints and eye-catching colors.
Givenchy is another high-end label that’s been gaining popularity in recent years. The brand is known for its elegant, sophisticated designs, which are often seen on the red carpet or at high-profile events. Celebrities like Beyonce and Rihanna are big fans of Givenchy’s clothing, bags, and shoes.
The Most Iconic Fashion Moments of 2021
There have been some truly iconic fashion moments so far in 2021. Here are just a few of our favorites:
1. Lady Gaga’s Golden Globes Look – Lady Gaga made a major fashion statement at the Golden Globes this year, wearing a floor-length, bright yellow gown with exaggerated shoulders. She accessorized with huge statement earrings and her signature blonde wig.
2. Lizzo’s MTV VMAs Look – Lizzo turned heads at the MTV VMAs last month when she wore a tiny thong bikini adorned with sequins, feathers, and beads. She paired the revealing look with matching over-the-knee boots, for a sexy and fun outfit that was impossible to ignore.
3. Bella Hadid’s Street Style – Bella Hadid has been impressing us with her street style lately, and she definitely did not disappoint during Paris Fashion Week. She stepped out in a variety of stylish looks, but we especially loved her all-black ensemble consisting of leather pants, a crop top, and a longline blazer.
4. Kendall Jenner’s Halloween Costume – Kendall Jenner went all out for Halloween this year, channeling her inner Barbie in a sexy PVC dress and blonde wig. The costume was both playful and sexy, and perfectly showcased Kendall’smodel physique.
5. Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala Dress – Kim Kardashian always brings the drama to the Met Gala red carpet, and this year was no
The Most Anticipated Fashion Shows of 2021
The wait is finally over! Fashion month is upon us and we could not be more excited. After a year of staying indoors and wearing nothing but loungewear, we are ready to see what the fashion houses have in store for us. Here are the most anticipated fashion shows of 2021:
Gucci is always one of the most highly anticipated shows of fashion month and this year is no different. We can’t wait to see what creative director Alessandro Michele has in store for us. Will he continue with the vintage-inspired looks that have become synonymous with the brand? Or will he take things in a new direction? We’ll have to wait and see!
2. Louis Vuitton
LV is sure to bring us some major fashion moments this year. With Nicolas Ghesquiere at the helm, we know that we can expect something truly extraordinary. He always manages to wow us with his unique vision and we can’t wait to see what he has in store for 2021.
Chanel is always a highlight of fashion month and this year will be no exception. Creative director Virginie Viard always delivers beautiful collections and we can’t wait to see what she has in store for us this season. We’re sure it will be nothing short of amazing!
The Biggest Fashion Controversies of 2021
The year 2021 has been a big one for fashion controversies. From designers using offensive imagery in their designs to celebrities wearing controversial outfits, there have been plenty of moments that have sparked debate and outrage. Here are some of the biggest fashion controversies of 2021:
1. Gucci’s blackface sweater: In February, Gucci caused outrage when they released a sweater that many felt resembled blackface. The design featured red lips and big eyes, which many saw as a clear reference to minstrelsy and racism. After facing backlash, Gucci pulled the sweater from their collection and issued an apology.
2. Prada’s “racist” keychains: In December 2020, Prada came under fire for releasing keychains that some felt were racist. The keychains featured monkey-like creatures with large red lips, which many saw as a reference to blackface and racism. Prada eventually pulled the keychains from their stores and issued an apology.
3. Katy Perry’s shoes with Nazi symbols: In April 2021, Katy Perry faced criticism for releasing a pair of shoes that featured Nazi symbols on them. The shoes had Swastikas on the soles and “I <3 Hitler” written on them, prompting accusations of insensitivity and disrespect towards Holocaust survivors. Perry apologized for the shoes and said that they would be pulled from stores.
4. Kim Kardashian’s “slave-themed” photoshoot: In May 2021, Kim Kardashian
1. The return of the skinny jean. While some people never stopped wearing them, others are seeing the return of the ultra-skinny jean as a controversial fashion trend.
2. Crocs. Love them or hate them, Crocs are back and more popular than ever. Some people think they’re ugly and uncomfortable, while others find them to be stylish and comfortable.
3. Athleisure. Athleisure wear has been around for a few years now, but it’s still a controversial trend. Some people think it’s lazy and sloppy, while others find it to be comfortable and stylish.
4. Wearing pajamas in public. This trend has been gaining popularity in recent years, but not everyone is on board with it. Some people find it to be lazy and disrespectful, while others see it as comfortable and relaxed.
5. Oversized everything. Oversized clothes, shoes, and accessories are everywhere these days, and not everyone is a fan. Some people think it looks sloppy and unkempt, while others find it to be stylish and fashionable a came under fire
Fashion, beauty, and celebrity news have never been more exciting. From tips on how to dress for any occasion, to the latest trends coming out of the big fashion houses, to what celebrities are wearing – it’s all there for you
Fashion Fab News is the ultimate hub for all things fashion, beauty, celebrities, and designers. From runway shows to red-carpet events to the latest makeup trends—we have it all! Our team of editors are always on the lookout for new stories that will keep our readers informed on what’s happening in the world of fashion and beyond. We strive to bring you only the best content that we know will interest you so check back regularly for more updates and exclusive scoops!
r fingertips. Whether you’re a budding designer or just someone who loves to keep up with the latest fashion trends and gossip, Fashion Fab News is sure to have something that appeals to you. So why not check us out today and see what we can offer?