Sometimes the best way to get a point across is through humor. And that’s exactly what these memes are – funny pictures that portray truths about life in a non-offensive way. Whether you’re looking for a good laugh or you need a light relief from your current situation, check out this list of the Top 10 Ride or Die Memes!
Memes can be funny, relatable, and sometimes even educational. These memes are all about everyday moments that we all go through, and they make us chuckle or think about our own lives in a new way. So read on for the Top 10 Ride or Die Memes that are totally honest!
What are Ride or Die Memes?
Ride or die memes are the ultimate in honesty. These hilarious images and GIFs are all about admitting when you’re in over your head, or just need a good laugh. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by a new challenge or just can’t face another day, these memes will remind you that there are people who understand what you’re going through. Here are the top ride or die memes:
1) “I don’t know how to do this, but I’m gonna try anyway. Ride or die, buddy!”
2) “I could conquer the world, if I only had enough courage. Ride or die, world!”
3) “If I could turn back time, I would have chosen differently. But since that isn’t an option, ride or die!”
4) “I know it looks hard, but trust me – it will be worth it in the end. Ride or die!”
5) “I wish I had more faith in myself. But then again, if it wasn’t forride or die guys like you supporting me every step of the way…maybe I wouldn’t have any faith at all! Thanks for being my biggest fan! <3″
1. “I’m not a bae, I’m a ride or die”
2. “I don’t do memes”
3. “My momma told me never to bring a boy home from the party with me”
4. “Netflix and chill?”
5. “Dope girls only”
6. “Don’t mess with Texas”
7. “#Nerd Alert!”
10.”You can’t judge a book by its cover.”
The Top 10 Ride or Die Memes
1. “I’m not a meme, I’m a real person.” – This is a quote from the movie Elf and it’s so true. Memes are for fun and sometimes they can be quite mean or hurtful, but at the end of the day, they’re just memes.
2. “I’m not mad at you, I’m disappointed in you.” – This one is from The Office and it sums up how we feel about some people pretty well.
3. “You’re fired! But in a good way!” – This one is from The Simpsons and it’s always hilarious when Homer says it.
4. “Dude, where’s my car?” – This one is from The Hangover and it always cracks us up when Alan says it in the next film.
5. “You have no idea how much I hated you before I met you.” – This one is from Mean Girls and we can totally relate to this quote!
6. “I don’t care if you’re stupid, smart isn’t everything.” – We love this quote from Harry Potter and we think everyone should remember that lesson!
7. “I am not a toy!” – This one is from Toy Story 2 and we all know how important it is to remember that toys are meant to be played with, not just looked at!
8. “Just because I’m your friend doesn’t mean I won’t tell on you.” –
We love this quote from
1. “I’m not a meme, I’m a real person.”
2. “Keep Calm and Ride On.”
3. “You can’t handle the truth.”
4. “Thinking too much is making me sick.”
5. “Don’t be fooled by appearances, inside is where it’s at.”
6. “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.”
7. “Life is just one big party and I want to get up on the dance floor.”
8. “I’m not afraid of failure, I’m afraid of success that I don’t deserve.”
9. “Be yourself because nobody else is really that interesting.”
10. “Don’t worry about what other people think, worry about what you think and do what you know is right.”
It can be hard to find memes that are just funny without being mean or disrespectful, but these ten do it perfectly. Whether you’re looking for a good laugh or some honest advice, these memes will have you reaching for the replay button. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to meme your face off!
As we all know, life can be pretty tough. No matter who you are or what you’re going through, there’s a good chance that one of your friends or family members has gone through something similar. And because we care about each other so much, these memes tend to capture the sentiments and experiences of everyday people in an incredibly relatable way. Whether it’s a joke about our parents that totally hits home or a clever caption that sums up our relationship with food, these memes will make you laugh out loud and maybe even feel a little better about yourself in the process. Thanks for spending some time with us!