This article will teach you how to log into your MyUMGC and the major toolbox. I’ll also share some tips, so you can get the most out of your time in MyUM.
What is MyUMGC?
MyUMGC is a UMGC tool that provides students, faculty, and staff with access to their personal information, course records, grades, and other important university data. It is also the portal through which you can manage your online identity and password.
How To Log Into MyUMGC:
To log into MyUMGC, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “MyUMGC” tab in the top left corner of the UMGC website.
- Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields. (Note: If you have forgotten your user name or password, please contact your academic office.)
- Review your selections and click “Submit.”
- You are now logged into MyUMGC!
How to log into your account on MyUMGC
- Navigate to myumgc.com
- On the top right corner of the homepage, click on “Login”
- Input your login credentials (username and password) and hit “Sign in”
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see a list of all your courses and modules
- Click on the name of the module or course you wish to access
- On the main screen, you will now be able to see all the resources and materials that are available for that module or course
- You can also find information about upcoming events and discussions related to that module or course
How do I send help requests for my game?
Every student who registers for MyUMGC will automatically receive access to the toolbox, which includes login information. To login, follow these steps:
- Click on the “MyUMGC” tab in the main menu.
- Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Log In” button.
- If you have not registered for MyUMGC yet, you will be prompted to do so before proceeding.
If you are having difficulty logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as soon as possible.
How do I use the major toolbox?
The major toolbox is a web-based interface that UMGC users can use to manage their account and password information, view their account balances, and make transactions. To access the major toolbox, follow these steps:
- Log in to your UMGC account at www.umgc.com.
- In the left navigation menu, click “My Account.”
- On the My Account page, under “Account Info,” click “Major Toolbox.”
- On the Major Toolbox page, you will see a list of tools and menus. The sections below provide more detail about each of these tools.